Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How? Tell me that

Tell me how people on this planet can be so horrible and demonic? Well, I answered my own question, but still! I don't know if any of you have followed this BTK case at all? But I just got done reading one of the latest articles on it and it brought tears to my eyes, this guy killed so many people and just went about living his life like nothing was out of the ordinary. And the thing I was reading about was this 11 year old girl he killed, details I will not get into because it is too messed up, to kill innocent random people and not to mention a little girl, and do other things... I can't wait till these people get what's coming to them, what a horrible world

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home