Saturday, November 05, 2005

healing

I went to the Bible study for the first time yesterday evening. For a long time, I have tried to avoid it or keep it out of my life. I did feel more restful and settled afterwards, maybe because of the caring people there, their harmonious relationship, their expressed support for each other, or somehow the real grace of God. Admitting pain and vulnerability is no shame, espeicially when one is ready and willing to heal. In "Sex and the City" Carrie calls all the unsettled, unresolved feelings and past as ghosts. People should stand up to confront their ghosts one way or another someday, otherwise they will be hauntedrestlessly forever. I am glad that I have started to make efforts to confront my ghosts and seek cure for healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home