Sunday, October 16, 2005

My Favorite Things:)

My Favorite Stuff * Hangin out with my buddies * Music * Guitars ! * RAIN !!!!! * Tennis :) * Hot Chocolate * Taco * Taco's in a bag * Ag day's *Sitting on roof's * Sitting alone anywhere high up ( top of stadium ect..) * Church ! * God of course :) * Scary movies * Stupid Movies * Water ballon fights * OLD PEOPLE !!!!! THEY ROCK MY SOCKS OFF !!!:D:D:D:D * Lil kids, as long as they dont make me wanna beat them much * Mandrin Oranges...expecially when Im usin an orange fork * Spy music ( weird I know) * Bright Colors *Fall !!:D:D * Getting so incredibly lost in the ghettos of Mt.Vernon.. (lol Chels) * Running.. although not so much with large amounts of ppl * CSI ! * Corrupted television ( aka Degrassi shhh) * Swimming in my clothes... I havent worn my suit in forever * When school just starts * Band ( That's right, I'm a band geek and proud of it ! ) *To be continued... mainly because im half alseap and drooling

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Alamo said...

Bootleg blog-only Yahoo search
Ha, I've gotten my wish - Threadwatch has cooked up a blog-only Yahoo search that takes you directly to the blogs/Flickr/My Web 2.0 search result set instead of having to click through from the news/blogs ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home