Monday, October 10, 2005

Music and Movies: My Release

Hey Over these last two weeks I have noticed my increase in watching Movies and listening to Music a)when I'm not working and b) not sleeping. I have found the possible conclusion to this: M and M are my release of both anger and depression. Ok so I haven't fully got to the depressed part yet but I am quite upset at the moment due to a family issue. I watch the Kiddies movies especially when I need to smile, you know the whole "Happily Ever After" thing. And I find that Rock music (especially some good Blindspott) makes me wanna bounce up and down thus creating endorphins. (Thanks to Dictionary.com for checking my spelling of endorphins!). Even a really good scary movie can help I mean if anything it gives ya exercise from all the jumping! Sure shopping and chocolate are always good but who wants to spend money when you've got a perfectly good Radio to listen to. "Free as the mighty polar bear" - as of the words of the Telecom guy(ya know who im talking about!).Its a kinda strange thing that I have discovered in Movies but as far as Music is considered has always been a way that I have been able to release not just anger but misery aswell. Luv, Flizz

1 Comments:

Blogger darrylant said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a las vegas cheap hotel room site. It features just about everything to do with las vegas cheap hotel room related stuff. Do come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home