Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Look What You've Done

-"Ohhhh, look what you've done. You are the remedy. I'm dying of a broken heart...." -Brooke Valentine, Dying of A Broken Heart. I just had to put that as my beginning. That's songs nice. If anyone wants to know a good love song, that's something to place in your IPOD. Prom is in a week, and I can't wait. I still haven't bought my ticket yet though... lol I have my dress! Just not the ticket. Pray for me por favor. I need an "A" or a "B" on that math test I took today.... I need to pass math! I haven't used the phone in a long time...... someone call me :( My world is upside down right now....I hope someone smacks me so I can see up-right again. Ohh! And here is a list of a few good songs to download: 1. Mira Mira by Tweaponz ft. Pitbull (Real hot Reggaeton Jungle beat) 2. Bakit by Gloc 9 (Its in tagalog, so you prob. won't understand it) 3. Hinahanp Ng Puso by Gloc 9 (Tagalog again) 4. Sweet Love by 112 (Slow song, real nice) 5. Mirame by Daddy Yankee (Nice Reggaeton and Indian Beat) 6. Almost Doesn't Count by Brandy (Old song, but still good) 7. I Wonder by Pitbull (Real nice rep song) 8. Sway by Pussycat Dolls (Old song with a new Las Vegas up-beat) Hope yall enjoy those tunes, I know I do. Catch ya laterz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home