Wednesday, October 12, 2005

hehehehe

I thought this was funny. : D You Know You're Addicted to Coffee When... You can jump start your car without cables.You answer the door before people knock.You've worn out your third pair of shoes this week.Your eyes stay open even when you sneeze.You can type sixty words per minute -- with your feet.You sleep with your eyes open.You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.You channel surf faster without the remote.You short out motion detectors.You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it's not plugged in.The only time you are standing still is during an earthquake!People get dizzy watching you.Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.The nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse.When someone asks 'How are you?' you say, 'Good to the last drop'.You can outlast the Energizer bunny.You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without using the timer.You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.You have to watch videos in fast-forward.You ski uphill.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tech Blogger said...

Gada.be
Lots of buzz yesterday and today about Chris Pirillo's gada.be metasearch tool. I chatted with Chris about gada.be back in the beginning of September and was sworn to secrecy - here's the transcript of our ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Mens Health related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest on Mens Health & Womens Health. There is also Mens Health News & Womens Health News.

2:35 PM  
Blogger markfisher4812 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting

6:47 PM  
Blogger Health Blogger said...

Hi John Edith,
While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about Womens Health but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on Womens Health that I was looking for in my travels.
Regards,

6:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Found your blog very interesting. I will be sure to book mark your site. If you have a chance check out my site HGH It relates to different medication needs and savings.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Found your blog very interesting. I will be sure to book mark your site. If you have a chance check out my site zyban It relates to different medication needs and savings.

4:45 AM  
Blogger sundlight said...

Found your blog very interesting. I will be sure to book mark your site. If you have a chance check out my site weight loss solutions It relates to different medication needs and savings.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Found your blog very interesting. I will be sure to book mark your site. If you have a chance check out my site Stimula For Women It relates to different medication needs and savings.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Tech Blogger said...

Hi John Edith,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Health Fitness. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Health Fitness. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home