Tuesday, October 25, 2005

..chapstick and chapped lips and things like chemistry..

I'm home! Everybody miss me? Gee, I hope so. So Atlanta rocked hardcore. But getting home was a bit of an issue. Weather delayed my flight Monday, I was stuck another night. Then traffic got in the way of my first flight today, got switched to Minneapolis, my flight there was delayed. Oh-well, I eventually did get home around 1 AM tonight. Let's see, what did I do in ATL? I went to the Hard Rock Cafe, and the Martin Luther King Jr. Center. Saw a movie (yea, you can do that in Iowa), went shopping in this kick ass neighborhood where my sister lives, saw Switchfoot, got a henna tattoo, went toa Japanese steak house (the ones where they throw your food in the air and play with knives) It was fun. It was good to see Matt and Anne and I have never talked so much with Rob before. That was cool. And Leta and I had lots of fun watching hours of Felicity! Um, yeah. That is all. For the first time I have somthing semi interesting to write about but I don't feel like writing. Maybe because its after 2 am. Perhaps I"ll write tomorrow. Mucho amor emily rose

1 Comments:

Blogger weblogz said...

NECA Cult Classics Series 2: Frank the Bunny Action Figure
Froogle Search for Frank the Bunny Action Figure Avg. Rating: 3.00 | Rate It: 1 2 3 4 5 Just got here? Visit our main page for the latest gadget news The views expressed here are solely the author's and should ...
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans - apply for loans online. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans - apply for loans online and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans - apply for loans online for quick and hassle-free service.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home