Monday, October 17, 2005

camp

alright so its early monday morning. i woke up at 530 and couldned sleep at around 650ish i got up and did my hair and all that junk. then i made sure i had everythign in my bags. and yah so its baout 8 10 rihgt now and im really nervous about this camp i mean sure it might be fun and stuff and im excited but like idk what if they are all really good and like i suck. or maybe it will be really fun.. idk but i hope i make some friends! i will update you when i get home saturday..(well friday night but i wont be online.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jobe Forester said...

Britney--svelte and sassy--back in public eye
If you have baby tips, we want to hear them . Britney - svelte and sassy - back in public eye My second-favorite blog after Blogging Baby - Perez Hilton - reports on Britney's first public appearance post-baby. ...
Very interesting and attention getting blog, could I tell a friend? I really enjoy this stuff, mind if I come often? Anyway, thanks for making such a great blog, I'll be back to make a contribution.

my site: girls rash guards (nothing special)
~ bye
keep up the good work!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home