Sunday, September 18, 2005

Try My hand at some Photography

Last night I was at a party downtown, and was at the top of an apartment building with a nice view of the city, it was amazing. Well at this party therewas a guy that did some photography on the side, and wanted to take some pictures of the view, just with his digital camera. Now I had left my camera in the car, so I ran down to get it (God the elevators is this building were slow). Anyways, this guy gave me some pointers on how to take good pictures with just a digital camera, so I put his pointers to work. Tell me what you think, they did not all turn out as good as I would have liked but they are good for me. Today we also stopped off at Benny & Fabean home, and I took some more pictures there. I have set up a photo album of pictures that I think are good, and I might start putting them up around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home