Sunday, September 11, 2005

today

I worked today 8:30-5:30 which is the frying hours. I am one tired "babes". We were kinda busy today, which was good. Now I have to work another 8 hour day, 10:00-7:00 tomorrow. Next week I am working only 20 hours but that is b/c i will be going to Wichita for a Dr. appt. that is on Monday at 4:00, then I am coming back to Manhattan to be with Aaron. We really miss each other. I can hardly believe that it will be one month since we have been together. I don't know that we have ever gone that long without being together. Kinda interesting, but we have both been really busy. *sigh* I'm ready for the break from school and work. Doing both sucks, but oh well. Aaron said he has a surprise for me for my birthday. I'm curious as to what he can surprise me with when he is already here. (his surprises are usually randomly coming to see me or stuffed animals) Maybe he will give me some flowers. I'm not going to think about it because he told me not to so that i will be surprised. Ummm...Guess that is all...I am really looking forward to Friday when I can go home andbe withfamily, the Chlo, and Aaron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home