Thursday, September 08, 2005

Roleplaying MIA more like DOA in WoW

I have come to a realization. I am not a writer. I don't like to write very much. And so I am stopping on it. Not that I ever had any skill in the first place but in this sense I can just confirm it for everyone and hopefully move on. I am tired of trying to write and not doing anything good and most of all I am truely tired of roleplaying. Looking back on it the only reason I started rping is because Damon hit 60. and it's too much trouble. I hate the alliance and I hate roleplaying now. It's It's not what I am used to.It's no longer a epic story I try to do that and I get shot down and it never works out because for a big epic fight I do a para and my enemy does a phrase like "stabs at your throat" in response while a person is rezzed in five minutes after death. It's sickening. I thoughtall the roleplayers went mmo from the aol/yahoo/msn chatrooms.Turns out, there just gone and no one told me a forwarding address.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Hairston said...

Hey, you have fantastic blog content!

Your readers may enjoy my senior dating related website.

Check it out if you have time. I'm definitely going to bookmark yours!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home