Sunday, September 25, 2005

Quote's

I am a firm beliver that man can doall impossibles only if man belives in putting forth the effort to achieve what others deem impossible. Me ~Safire~ It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out howthe strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better.The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whoseface is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly;who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly, so hath "The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it, generation after generation."~ Pearl S. Buck ~ "You never conquer a mountain.You stand on the summit a few moments,then let the wind blow your footprints away."~ Inuit Proverb ~ I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."~ William Penn ~ ....I am what never was....

2 Comments:

Blogger D.C. Bowns said...

Hi, your blog is great . I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on japanese bonsai when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about japanese bonsai

2:34 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

I enjoyed reading your Blog.

My Site / Blog is about file sharing.

I'll show you everything you need to know about file sharing.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home