Thursday, September 08, 2005

The place I know you'll be

The place I know youll be I look for you You search for me But I always know just where youll be In my heart Thats where youll stay In my heart for another day Ill never worry another day I never thought Id say it Although I did pray it I asked god for you be mine I must have asked a thousand times I never thought my will be true That I might just be linked to you But here we are living proof That what I knew was the truth I look for you You search for me But I always know just where youll be In my heart Thats where youll stay In my heart for another day Ill never worry another day I think you knew it all the time That you were meant to be mine I just wonder where Id be If youd ever stop loving me But that wont happen Now thats the truth I will love you till time is due I look for you You search for me But I always know just where youll be In my heart Thats where youll stay In my heart for another day Ill never worry another day So here we are Together at last Looking at the time that passed And now I see Who we are Just beyond that northern star And I thank God every day For giving me the key To the place I know youll always be. Coments Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home