Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Carrot/CD

The carrot's in the mail. Look for it in a letterbox near you. It was looking pretty darn ugly on Saturday so I hate to think what it's going to look like by the time it gets to Auckland. I hope it doesn't shrivel up so much the postman can't read the address. For my next act, I am sending a CD. It's not that exciting, I know, but it'll be interesting to see if it's still in a usable condition by the time it gets to its destination. I was going to send it this weekend too, but I thought the postie might get suspicious. Sneaky little bastard. PS. This 'blog' or 'space' is getting a bit bogged down on the 45c stamp challenge. Sorry. I'll try to think of other interesting things to say but don't hold your breath.

1 Comments:

Blogger blahblahblah said...

oi dick, you copied my mates blog, word for word even!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home