Saturday, September 03, 2005

beatles quiz and random rambling.....Sunday

Try this quiz. Which Beatle are you? I'm Ringo. I favor John ... but maybe Ringo did too! It's kind of funny. This is the second personality quiz I've taken this weekend.Both cameup with the word quirky in the results. I guess I'm quirky. Hector is back in Arizona.Hoping I'll see him soon ... soon, soon, soon. I left work early. We had an 83% answer rate when I left (notgood). Maybe I'll go back. I feel like taking a nap first. Still no word on the dispatch position, but I don't think it would work with school anyway .... still no openings in the Internet English class. I'll have to figure out how to ask for an override -- either that or figure out how to manage a mid-day class. Aaargh! I'm listening to Juanes right now. I am totally loving this CD (mi sangre). Blah, blah, blah ..... I guess it's time for a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Computer Blog Stuff010 said...

I became curious and decided to check out a few blogs. Nice job with yours! You can check this site out of mine. It covers everything from Sony Notebook Memory to a variety of notebook computer topics.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home