Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yourself Fitness

I have recently beenwanting some workout videos I can do at home that my kids can do along with me, so I started looking around at some. Then Greggot methis video game called Yourself! Fitness that is like a big workout video. It has over 500 different excercises, and it gives you a fitness test so it can customize all your workouts to your own fitness level. You can set workout goals and a schedule, and it also has you tell it how many calories you want to eat each day.Then it makes weekly meal plans for you with real recipies from all over the world. You can set the difficulty of each daily workout too, depending on what you feel like doing that day. It also has a whole big yoga section. It's so cool! I can't say enough good things about it. I think if you are a looking for a workout video and have an xbox, pc, or playstation, you should get this one. Check out the link above if you are interested...That's my recommendation for the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger prolegal said...

no2 supplement is a great resource for this type of thing no2 supplement

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home